• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Meet at Famosa....

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Anyone going this weekend?

No one!! I've never been to it, so I'm going with my dad and grandpa to check it out.

Would love to go but too much going on here. I go to the Hot Rod Reunion every year and it's great. You'll have a good time.

Holy crap that place was loud as hell!! We did have a good time and I got a shirt for the better half cuase she said if I didn't, don't come home, and I scored some 4 inch aluminum intake tubing. Did I say it was loud???!!!

This was the first one I haven't raced in in 5 years. Being unemployed and having the car setup for road race instead of drag were the 2 biggest factors. I didn't have the drive to go if I couldn't be a part of it.

Well,
I missed it!
The FAMOSO meet is my favorite show. I made the Fall showing but missed this one because of a extreme bout of vertigo.
Damn!
:angry1:

I went and got sunburned. It is very similar to the CHRR. Anybody see that Bitchin Henry J Gasser in the Grove? The yellow one with the Max Wedge motor set way-back...cool. The chopped Valiant with the set-back Injected Hemi was cool too.

Auto Transport Service
Back