• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marietta Georgia Spotted 68/69 Coronet. Anyone here?

BeepBeepRR

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
On my way to work for the past 2 days I have seen a looks to be B5 Blue 68/69 Coronet. Both times I have seen it were on Allgood Road in Marietta he was headed towards hwy 41. Just wondering if it is anyone here. Its usually dark when I'm rolling up that road. I forgot to look at the side marker lights. Looks like a nice ride from what I can see in the little light out at that time of the morning.

On my way to work for the past 2 days I have seen a looks to be B5 Blue 68/69 Coronet. Both times I have seen it were on Allgood Road in Marietta he was headed towards hwy 41. Just wondering if it is anyone here. Its usually dark when I'm rolling up that road. I forgot to look at the side marker lights. Looks like a nice ride from what I can see in the little light out at that time of the morning.

Wow,
Happened to me here on west Coast, a 69 Red Bee...."Gone girl"

Marietta Ga? My 1968 Road Runner was sold new at Kelly Chrysler Plymouth.

Marietta Ga? My 1968 Road Runner was sold new at Kelly Chrysler Plymouth.
This picture may interest you. And this little bit of info.

1ptrans.gif

1ptrans.gif

1ptrans.gif
1ptrans.gif

Kelly Chrysler-Plymouth, Inc. is a Georgia Foreign Profit Corporation filed On August 26, 1965. The company's filing status is listed as Admin. Dissolved and its File Number is H856116.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is C T Corporation System and is located at 1201 Peachtree Street, Ne, Atlanta, GA 30361. The company's principal address is 789 Cobb Parkway Se, Marietta, GA 30065.

The company has 2 principals on record. The principals are Keese Phyllis and Kelly Walter JR from Marietta GA

Then
kellydodge.jpg

Now.
kelly.png

Yes, that interests me very much! I'd be interested in anything you have related to Kelly Chrysler Plymouth!

My 69 Coronet R/T came from Jack Spillers Dodge in Marietta. Anyone remember that dealer?

There is no 701 South Fourlane. I assume that was a super old road name.

I've searched before, but couldn't find any information back then. Thanks again!

OK after some digging. I knew I have seen that round building before. Its Now called ALM Marietta. Still a dealership but not mopars. 20 dollar look up fee.. :p

Its actually 708 Cobb Pkwy SE. Marietta Georgia.

MariettaDodge.png

Here is something funny.. That place is not far from the big chicken in marietta. If you are ever down this way and want to see the big chicken check it out and head north on that same road. Cobb Parkway about 3 miles and you will see your old dealership on the right.

Auto Transport Service
Back