• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Married or Single

Married or Single

• Married

Votes: 61 76.3%
  • Single

Votes: 19 23.8%

• Total voters

69roadr

Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
curious of how many folks are single and how many are married. i've been married for 20 years. there are pros and cons.
pros: she keeps me out of trouble. (for the most part)
cons: let me count the ways.........

23 years next month, I got lucky. I have to keep the check book when we go tool shopping.

I've been married to the same woman for 40+ years, and I stay that way by not listing the cons where she can find them.

25 years - this time. Seems lke 125. Cheaper to keep em here in California.

38 years for me she puts up with me and my cars so i will keep her

Single --Two married kids and two grandsons.

35 years 4 kids 1 cop, 1 engineer, 1 teacher and one nitemare the youngest. Wife lives with car hobby! I like like her and she still loves me amazing since i'm a tyrant.

Last edited:
Married 27 years and she's a good girl. Let's me do my mopar fun with no complaining. She kinda likes it too.

40 yrs this Nov, 2 grown kids & 5 grandkids.

Married this time around for 10 years. She's my dream girl and I try hard to avoid all the mistakes from the first time around. I want this to last a lifetime.

where's divorced ? WAS married for 24 years ,3 great girls all grown up now + grand kids

now "I do what I want when I want " and its OK to be a "grumpy old man" :rolleyes:
bit of a bummer when you say "what's for dinner" and get no answer :lol: bout the only downside

Married 39 years...... she encourages my Mopar habit and even helps me work on it when needed.

I've been married 29 years this August. I got lucky and got a great one. Although she herself is not into the old cars, she lets me work on my hobby and goes for a ride with a smile when I want to take the Road Runner. She even flew out and took part in my crazy drive across country...

Auto Transport Service
Back