• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max wedge cross ram and carbs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCBOUND

Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two MW intakes and 3 pairs of carbs. I am going to keep one setup.

Intakes....

First one is a Stage ll 1963 style with equal size primary and secondary holes. It is a virgin, uncut intake that was on a running 440 MW engine. Intake and plugs only. Very nice original condition. $1500

Second is a new reproduction intake painted MW orange. Has dyno time only. 5 hrs max. Intact and unmodified. Intake and plugs only. Looks new.
Cost $1750... $1400

Carbs...

First pair is Edelbrock 850's. Dyno time only. Jetted for a 528. Made 663 hp. Still look brand new. These were $850 plus $700 in dyno time to re-jet correctly for the 528. $650 for the pair

Second set is a pair of NOS 3705's, 750 cfm never had fuel in either one. New in boxes. Complete with original chokes and X-ram link arms. I just paid $1300 for new pair of Holley carbs for a Hemi cross ram, which are still available new. These 3705's were also used on very early A990 cars and cannot be had new anywhere at any price... except here for $1700/pr

Third set are 625 Edelbrocks. Were used for 300 miles on a 440 with an inline 2x4 intake. Will work nicely on either intake with correct arms installed.
$450/pr

I know this stuff is not for everyone at my asking prices but I have a ton of money in these parts and would like to just recover my costs.

Feel free to make your offers. These will be available to FBBO members only for a couple of weeks before I try other venues.

Is the reproduction intake for max wedge or stock 440 ports? Thanks

MW Intakes

Both intakes are MW ports.

I know you guys need pics.

Keep checking back as I am out of town till Sunday and will post pics as soon as I can.

Cross ram pic

Mp cross ram and 850 carter carbs

Attachments

• x-ram.jpg
    x-ram.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,041
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back