• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Max Wedge Dual Choke Cable Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
As said above, I am looking for a Dual Choke Cable Assembly, for my '63 Sedan. Apparently, these are on back-order from the Manufacturer. I'm willing to buy from anyone that has one, or replace yours, with a new item, when they become available. All leads appreciated, Thanks...

You could try through here but I don't know how often he checks it. I will send you a message with his info also.

Hey, I'm looking for same max wedge dual carb choke cable...please DM me with his info too if you don't mind. Thx.

Hey, I'm looking for same max wedge dual carb choke cable...please DM me with his info too if you don't mind. Thx.
He was out of stock on them also...

There is an Original on ebay, listed by Member tallzag (above), if you are looking for one. I was in comm with him yesterday, and trying a few other leads.

Still searching, lots of backorders...

I think He's been away, I'll try again this week ?

bought, received and installed...perfect.
Thank you tallzag!
( Vandan ??? )
Was that the original on ebay, or a repro ? I've contacted quite a few lately. I didn't need an original, as my car is a Day 2 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back