• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Max wedge heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of Max wedge heads in good to excellent condition I'm looking for a set that takes the 4 bolt valve covers please let me know what you have thank you Rob

1962 to 1965 Early B Body Mopar
Bill Mcgrothers · 2Saplsrhei · This guy on Facebook, 1962 to 1965 Early B BODY Mopar group.

Comment
Rock and roll is it possible you can get this guy's contact information for me I am not a member of his group and you have to be a member of his group to reply to his post if you could get me his contact information it would be greatly appreciated thank you very much Rob

Bill Mcgrothers · 2Saplsrhei · This guy on Facebook, 1962 to 1965 Early B BODY Mopar group.

Comment
Rock and roll is it possible you can get this guy's contact information for me I am not a member of his group and you have to be a member of his group to reply to his post if you could get me his contact information it would be greatly appreciated thank you very much Rob

Comment
I don't know this guy personally. Just go on Facebook and join the group.

Comment

Comment

I did send him a message for contacting him and explained the situation. Will see if I get a response from him. And I will let you know.

Comment

Comment

I did send him a message for contacting him and explained the situation. Will see if I get a r

Comment

I did send him a message for contacting him and explained the situation. Will see if I get a response from him. And I will let you know.
Got his phone number. 740-258-2221. Better call him quickly, he has someone else interested.

Big Boy

I have aa set of286 heads that are in good shape no cracks or repairs. They are bare though and will need valves and sprigs. (1500.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back