• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max wedge intake recommendations needed

Brewzer67

Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a new max wedge intake for my 526" RB stroker to go with my trick flow 270's that are on the way. I want to stay with a 4150 flange. I also do not want EFI bungs if possible. I need it as soon as possible so I can get it port matched to the heads while they are cleaned and inspected. I really like the clean look of the regular port trick flow manifold. Does anyone know if it has enough meat to be brought out to max wedge port size? Any recommendation on the manifold and where to purchase would be appreciated.

Indy Cylinder Heads

440-14-2 is a 4150 single plane.

440-14-2D is a 4150 dual plane.

Thanks. I am really getting pumped. I have been waiting for the 270's forever. I really want to hit 10.20's - 10.30's and am hoping this will put me there. 4200 lbs is a lot to move so hopefully the new solid roller and these heads and the Indy intake will get me there. I may have to re-gear as I'll probably run out of motor with the 4.30's but maybe not with the gear vendor unit in the car now. We'll see.

Auto Transport Service
Back