• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAX WEDGE SERIAL NUMBER BOOK, by Darrell L. Davis

moobster

Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have access to the Max Wedge Serial Number Book for 1962? or the 1962 Dodge Ram Charger Guide both by Darrell Davis. I've checked a few places and they are not available. I'm interested in production numbers for a 62 Dart, 2 dr sedan, MW, with a standard transmission. If someone can post that info for me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Did the Dart even come with a max wedge? I thought they were mainly in the B Body cars back then. Like Belvedere, Coronet, etc.

In 1962 a dart was a b-body. In 63 the name was moved to the a-body intermediate.(purple beeper holeshot me by a minute)

I have this one. Pm me with your vin/ serial number.
20190217_152930.jpg

I have this one. Pm me with your vin/ serial number.
View attachment 721489
My VIN is a /6 vin so it wouldn't show up in that book.
But the info I need, should be in there.
How many 2dr sedan cars were made with a Max Wedge and manual transmission. Not including 330's or 440's or Polara's, just the basic Dart 2dr post? Thanks, Mark

My VIN is a /6 vin so it wouldn't show up in that book.
But the info I need, should be in there.
How many 2dr sedan cars were made with a Max Wedge and manual transmission. Not including 330's or 440's or Polara's, just the basic Dart 2dr post? Thanks, Mark

Top line...L/C = Low Compression H/C = High Comp.

20190217_172608.jpg

Thanks KK.
You know you have quality fuel, when your low compression engines are 11:1

Does anyone out there have access to the Max Wedge Serial Number Book for 1962? or the 1962 Dodge Ram Charger Guide both by Darrell Davis. I've checked a few places and they are not available. I'm interested in production numbers for a 62 Dart, 2 dr sedan, MW, with a standard transmission. If someone can post that info for me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Double post:
1962 Dodge Dart (not 330 or 440) Sedan, 2 door, manual transmission:
Low Compression: 22
High Compression: 1
Anything else?
Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back