• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mazzolini hood scoop anyone use them?

arizona satellite

Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a super stock scoop for our 65 coronet and came across the mazzolini part, it looks good but there is no info on it. have any of you used this or maybe know some thing about the part ,is it a bolt on or bond on type. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
i would take my money else where youll probably pay 2-3 times more very high prices he also says what would you pay in shipping and tacks that on even walking into store . does have everything for mopar s though

My brother bought this hood and Hemi scoop for his 64 from AAR in Flordia and he got fast service and a nice hood and scoop. I assume its bolt on as I did not ask him but I can if you like ? You know AAR has a new name as I think they are called Stinger now but I could be a bit off on the name as I think its Stinger. Ron

409640770.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back