• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Measurement '71-'74 Charger

Superbee

Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, just wonder if an owner of a '71-'74 Charger could give me a measurement. I would like to have a measurement from the center of the front spindle/hub to the very front of the car/bumper. I know the '73/4 will have bumper guards and add a couple inches to the '71/2. I have a 20' trailer and currently own a '65 and '70 Coronets and want to mount front wheel chocks. I only want to drill these holes once so I want to allow for a possible? '71-'74 Charger in the future. The overall length is nearly the same as the Coronets and the wheelbase is 2" shorter but I had a '71 Charger some 40 plus years ago and do remember there was a lot of car in front of the radiator. How much car sticks out in front of the tire will determine chock placement and there is little room to play with if I want a little (very little) walking room in front of car. Again, centerline of front hub to very front of bumper will be most accurate measurement. Thank you.

20200924_105905.jpg 20200924_105852.jpg

I have 44" including the bumperettes on my 73 Charger.

Auto Transport Service
Back