• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mecum Charger

cdr

Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
WOW !!!!!
Screenshot (1)12.jpg

Been watching off and on a bit and saw some cars that seemed to be pretty cheap and others that brought crazy money! Can't stand the drone of an auctioneer so the volume is either muted or really low. Saw a fairly new Mustang go for crazy money and a 96 Viper that brought a lot more than I thought it would......

Yeah, I'm working on the project and watching out of the corner of my eye.
Shaking my head too!

Can’t help but notice they don’t have a nice windshield sticker girl like at barret jackson. She definitely keeps me tuned in!

Restomods are selling for way more than OEM restorations in a lot of cases.

This is the time of stupid....prices , people ,politics , you name it

These prices are showing the TRUTH on the devaluation of the Dollar !!!!!!

Not sure what RC is gonna do with that 1.3 million dollar tour bus, but I think we should all watch for Manhattan party tours in the Spring ! :D

Prices already had jumped recently and now they are going to take another jump after this event.

Makes it that much harder for new people to get into the hobby.

With the inflation rate, and the US Dollar devaluating, these vehicles may keep gaining in value, as hard assets are always a good bet. As it looks, the people buying, have plenty more to spend, than most will ever see...

They need the Sheriff from the Used Cars movie! Someone needs to be blowing the sh*t out of high prices! Lol "that's too fu*kin high"

Auto Transport Service
Back