• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

medallions

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
just got my medallions for the top fenders on my 64 440. i bought them from kramers. they are sweet brand new and priced right. i want to thank one of the members here who told me to call them. they are great and willing to help with whatever your needs are. while talking to the lady on the phone she told me that alot of parts are not listed. so just tell them what your looking fore and they will try to find it. they handle lots of 62 - 65 mopar parts. hat is off to kramers for a great job

just got my medallions for the top fenders on my 64 440. i bought them from kramers. they are sweet brand new and priced right. i want to thank one of the members here who told me to call them. they are great and willing to help with whatever your needs are. while talking to the lady on the phone she told me that alot of parts are not listed. so just tell them what your looking fore and they will try to find it. they handle lots of 62 - 65 mopar parts. hat is off to kramers for a great job
been looking at them, hows the fit?

Great and they look great

Good pricing and fast to get it

Auto Transport Service
Back