• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Member Map and Personal Quote

Not Right

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Uh.., just wondering if B Bodies has a Member Map and a place to enter your own "One Liner" (usually associated with your Avitar)? I was just filling out my profile and noticed these things were not readily available to utilize as they are over in C Bodies. Just wondering...The Map is a really Neat thing. Thanks, -Not Right

The Zee Map thing has reached it's maximum number of visits here, so it is no longer view-able from what I saw.

You can do a quote in your signature. No map in here, saw a post on some map website for B Bodies that someone started.

Welcome!

Uh.., just wondering if B Bodies has a Member Map and a place to enter your own "One Liner" (usually associated with your Avitar)? I was just filling out my profile and noticed these things were not readily available to utilize as they are over in C Bodies. Just wondering...The Map is a really Neat thing. Thanks, -Not Right
Click on your User Profile - top right corner, and select Personal Settings.
Then go down to the big open page where you can enter some type about yourself.

Become a gold member, and you further personalize your display banner.

Auto Transport Service
Back