• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mens MOPAR Logo Wool & Leather Reversible Jacket with Embroidered Emblems

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
I thought this might interest a few of you

Click to Buy: https://bit.ly/343kNIT

Mens MOPAR Logo wool body and leather sleeves reversible jacket. High quality embroidered MOPAR Logo emblems on the front left side chest, back and on the reverse front left side chest.Snap-Up front with stretch knit collar, cuffs and waistband and 2 front hand pockets.Reverses to a quilted satin body and sleeves with 2 front hand pockets.

MOPAR Officially Licensed Item.

0d5b50d3-7892-4064-ab79-4164ea87d8d3_1.cee9c872fc88ee9fc0334bae21896d00.jpg

ac1ab28e-3790-402f-9071-59b731504b2c_1.cea32d630ed464329f69376284299537.jpg

I wasn't expecting Walmart to pop up.

I am fortunate to already have a jacket for all seasons. But thanks for thinking of me.

Should they not have used a guy in mid life crisis to model a XXL jacket instead of that one in a size S?

I wasn't expecting $219 to pop up
me either,so i went and researched the materials and build of it,it seems to be a quality jacket,
unlike the other ones referenced by you over at summit,those are lightweight and flimsy.

@Joeychgo if it said ForBbodies only.com id be interested,
right across the back of it near the shoulders.
and maybe if it had like a trifecta of cars/graphic that would definitely seal the deal.
esp if it was chargers.

jussssssst thinking out loud a bit...cough cough Joey.
if you could buy a couple of boxes of them at wholesalers,
have someone reliable that you know slap some graphics on them and make them Perfect?
i cant think of a better way to advertise this site and the great members we have,
esp at a car show or event.

Way over my affordability right now. Nice jacket but DAMN!!! Why so much $$$??? cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back