• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas 2018

68gtxman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
8366621F-6458-40DA-BA5C-533892BFC153.jpeg

It’s been another great year for us. Two cruises, scuba diving, picnics with friends and family- it can’t get any better than that! We hope that you all had a great year and blessings too!

Also sending our wishes for a Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

It’s been another great year for us. Two cruises, scuba diving, picnics with friends and family- it can’t get any better than that! We hope that you all had a great year and blessings too!

Also sending our wishes for a Happy New Year to you and your family as well!
Thank you, The same to you as well. Ya'll ought ta come back to ol' NJ once in a while; "Where the sun seldom shines anymore" - at least not this year! LOL

And I'll take your lead and echo those sentiments to all of the fine folks here at the B Body family as well! And as Tiny Twerp said," God Bless Us All, Everyone!"

Last edited:
This is a day we all share so :
¡FELIZ NAVIDAD !
for you gringos
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
from your Mexican friend León:thankyou: :carrot::lol:
and PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST PICS OF YOUR CHRISTMAS because:xscuseless:

I don't know if this is one of y'all's tree, but
:thumbsup: :moparsmiley: and :lowdown: to whatever MOPAR fan did this:
Screenshot_20181217-205550_Google.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

Here's another Merry Christmas post from me to all of you, and this one has a gift of a song that REALLY makes me want to go to the track or at least drive my Roadrunner. Enjoy!

***Merry Christmas**
***Buon Natale **** :)

have a safe holiday.. Had to get the houses out for granddaughter ..

IMG_5988.JPG IMG_5985.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back