• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas to me!!!!!

droptop

Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
Couldn't pass it up. 24,000 original 1 owner miles on a '77 Chrysler Cordoba. 400, auto, a/c, cruise, power locks, and seat. Every thing works as it should and drives like a dream. The heirs of the original owner wanted nothing but money, so it went up for auction in an absolute sale. IMG_1715.jpgView attachment 227027View attachment 227028

Fortunately, I am better with cars than i am with computers. In an attempt to flip the pictures, I created a double entry. And they are still upside down. Can a moderator help me out? Thanks.

Did you buy this in Australia??? LOL!

Sweet car. How do you keep the change from falling out of your pockets?

Looks to me like you bought it just to flip it! Lol

Nice find! Love the luxury Mopars...

Checking into putting it in the Mopar Survivors at Carlisle.
That would be cool.
I wished I could have drove my dad's before he sold it in the early eighties, that was a comfortable car.

Nice! My grandparents had a 76, loved the car but had to trade it in too soon. The doors were too big and heavy for them to handle.

Wait, where is the genuine Corinthian leather?

LOL!!!! No, I'm just computer illiterate. No plans to sell. Checking into putting it in the Mopar Survivors at Carlisle.

and you make fun of my pictures Harold.......

You are making me wish I had my 78 Charger SE back. The look aged well.
My sister bought it new. It went to my father and wound up with us when my son was born.

Nice car. My 78 cutlass I had just after high school had the same blue interior. Really liked that car.

Nice find. Reminds me of the 78 Charger my brother had when he flat towed his 69 Charger from Dayton, OH to here, (Ambridge PA) in 1997.

Looks like a great car with good stuff. It even has a big block. You can't beat that. I likes the blue. Good score!

That car must be a cat - by the 4th post it had landed on its feet again. :icon_razz:

Nice looking example - I hope it serves you well. :headbang:

Talk about a time capsule..... And it's not even Green !

I was having issues with some pictures appearing upside down when trying to post. I found out that I was holding my cell phone camera upside down when shooting landscape.

nothing wrong with Harold's camera, it's totally operator error.....

Auto Transport Service
Back