• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas!

Packfan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
Finally, after almost 2 years of scrounging, accumulating and assembling parts...... I was able to drop the 440 in the GTX! Hopefully in the next couple weeks everything will be buttoned up and we can perform the break in. It is -40 degrees with the wind chill today in central WI and a good day to build some spark plug wires! Having another unmolested GTX to use as an example has been invaluable asset while putting this one together. I still need to acquire a few more parts like the correct TRW power steering pulley but I am well on my way. My goal is have a reliable driver and do a couple week tour out west popping in and out of some historical towns and sites. Lofty dreams!

Merry Christmas everyone!

20221123_151453.jpg

20221127_150350.jpg

20221212_175924.jpg

20221223_105328.jpg

20221223_110957.jpg

Looks like a nice colorful holiday in those pics.

Merry Christmas!

It's very encouraging and heartwarming to see younger folks working on these cars.
christmas card.jpg

Finally, after almost 2 years of scrounging, accumulating and assembling parts...... I was able to drop the 440 in the GTX! Hopefully in the next couple weeks everything will be buttoned up and we can perform the break in. It is -40 degrees with the wind chill today in central WI and a good day to build some spark plug wires! Having another unmolested GTX to use as an example has been invaluable asset while putting this one together. I still need to acquire a few more parts like the correct TRW power steering pulley but I am well on my way. My goal is have a reliable driver and do a couple week tour out west popping in and out of some historical towns and sites. Lofty dreams!

View attachment 1391789

View attachment 1391790

View attachment 1391791

View attachment 1391792

View attachment 1391793

Nice! Now don’t forget to paint the left and right sides of the radiator opening satin black.

That’s a heck of Christmas present!

2 Christmas’ ago I finished the wiring on my GTX, nothing can top finishing something on Christmas :rofl:

Sweet car. I'll have to find you at a show. Not far from my hometown. Also, did you paint your picker your body color? Love it.

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.​

As we celebrate this day, may be reminded of the trails we were given to strength our faith. And the blessings we were given to be reminded of our lords love.

Auto Transport Service
Back