• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

@MightyMopar

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
Dave,
I tried to find you after the remembrance was finished. I am sorry that I missed you. I would have liked to have spoken with you. Christian touched a lot of peoples lives, as was demonstrated today. As Chris Gagliardo said...."he was everyone's best friend from the first time they met". Matt Zollweg aka Skytrooper
769969_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=WG2ViqtL8UkAX-xd96R&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

491167_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=166GvNUDHN4AX_d0eid&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

:praying: Godspeed soldiers :usflag:

Dave,
I tried to find you after the remembrance was finished. I am sorry that I missed you. I would have liked to have spoken with you. Christian touched a lot of peoples lives, as was demonstrated today. As Chris Gagliardo said...."he was everyone's best friend from the first time they met". Matt Zollweg aka Skytrooper
View attachment 1059232
View attachment 1059233
Matt, I so wish we would have met up with each other as well. Do you know Chris? My phone # is . I would like to talk with you.

Matt, I so wish we would have met up with each other as well. Do you know Chris? My phone # is . I would like to talk with you.
For your internet security, I removed your phone number. Contact each other through a personal message. Click on his name below his avatar and then "start a private conversation".

Dave, I knew Christian well. He was a good guy. He had a great sense of humor. I dealt with him pretty much on a daily basis, from when he first came to the facility until I retired in 2012. I had been grounded by the time Christian got there, so I never had the opportunity to fly with him. I was flying a desk by then. I had many hours flying with Steve Skoda. Steve and Christian were quite close. Wherever you found one of them the other was surely nearby.

I have been wanting to send you a PM (private message) but your inbox is full. Please feel free to send me a PM with your number. I would like to talk with you also.

Matt

Auto Transport Service
Back