• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miller maxstar 150s welder

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAULDO

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my miller maxstar 150s welder. Im asking for $250 for this welder shipped to your door. This welder works great, only selling because i'm upgrading to a maxstar 150 stl which is tig compatable. This will plug into a 110 outlet and run 3/32" 6010 or 7018 all day long. Will also plug into 220 with adapter and comes with leads, ready to weld. Super portable at 13lbs. And 13" long by 9" tall by 5" wide.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,460
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,815
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 999
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 788
What kind of material do you plan on TIG'ing?

I do a pile of custom SS exhaust from cycles to snowmobiles, and automotive. I have a Miller Syncro-Wave 250 but really like the Miller Maxstar 150 STL because I can bring it virtually anywhere and plug it in to 110 and start tigging. This machine was great as well but it didn't have the TIG option. I'm taking it in the shorts by selling this so cheap but I have made a good amount of cash with it over the last couple of years and would rather see it go to someone on this website for this price rather than my welding distributor who offered me $275. I haven't priced these lately but I payed double that price for it a couple years ago. Are you guy's still burning up down there??

I'm not set up for paypal, I've always received or sent money orders with all my transactions on FBBO and it's worked well.

At first I was leery of PayPal so I set up a separate account for it....had it about 9 years now. I sell on the Houston Craigslist too and whenever someone wants me to hold something while they drive from the other side of town, I ask if they have PayPal and most do so I ask for a deposit. If they are serious, they are fine with that and come. I got tired of people asking me to hold stuff and then never showing up.

My bankers have tried to get me to do the online banking and get hooked up with the paypal as well but I cringe when I here these hacker horror stories. A seperate account I agree is the way to go but I'm just not there yet? I think the gals down at my bank would get the blues if they didn't see me a couple, two, three times a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back