• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

milodon center sump oil pan

dancingsteven

Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
I bought a 440 engine from a guy that was running it on 71 Dart it has a center sump oil pan on it and want to put it in a 68 Dodge Charger! I want to know if it will clear the k-frame once I install it? I don't want to put it in just to see if it will fit then have to take it out and get another pan that will fit unless I know of anyone else that put one in! So any help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I bought a 440 engine from a guy that was running it on 71 Dart it has a center sump oil pan on it and want to put it in a 68 Dodge Charger! I want to know if it will clear the k-frame once I install it? I don't want to put it in just to see if it will fit then have to take it out and get another pan that will fit unless I know of anyone else that put one in! So any help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Is it like this one?
This is a 7 qt thats on the 440 in my 70 Coronet.
Clears the K member just fine but Im a bit skittish because it is now the loweat point on the car. A well placed object could take out the oil pan.
20190316_162314.jpg

No! Mine is a single line that goes in the side and is flat on that side but the other side witch is the passenger side sticks outward about looks like 3 or maybe 4 inches I will have to get a picture of it and put it on this post!

I don't know for certain. But generally, if it came out of an A body with an unaltered K frame, it should fit in your B body.

Auto Transport Service
Back