• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE milodon remote oil filter assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

stage3

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
milodon oil pump cover #21235 with a fram hpk600 remote filter housing, shown with hoses that were made for my car. fitting size is -12.

as seen in pics no wear on the cover. even though i did use it briefly. wix filter is new but open box. this setup will flow some oil !

295.00 shipped to the lower 48 Only.

cash check or money order only.

IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

quality parts and will separate...

fits all big blocks.

quality parts and will separate...
Hi interested in buying just the HPK 600 fram oil filter remote and would you send to New Zealand or I do have an address in Florida you can send to - and pricing please thanks.

Please read the rules for posting in this section, thanks.

Ok will take - can I have your email and can you do a paypal invoice
PM sent.

all or seperate ..

entire unit or will separate.

will accept paypal until end of year Only,,goods and services o.k. offers o.k.

parts u may need.

There's a guy WHO POSES AS JIMMIE WORTHMAN supposedly from NJ, RUNNING A SCAM!!!!!!!, using your PICS & offering YOUR 'milodon oil pump cover #21235 with a fram hpk600 remote filter housing, shown with hoses that were made for my car. fitting size is -12.'' !!!!!!!!
his name is Jimmie Worthman & using the email [email protected]
HE'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN ON BBODY & GOTTEN OUR CONTACT INFORMATION!

Last edited:
There's a guy WHO POSES AS JIMMIE WORTHMAN supposedly from NJ, RUNNING A SCAM!!!!!!!, using your PICS & offering YOUR 'VIRGIN 400 FOR SALE' !!!!!!!!
his name is Jimmie Worthman & using the email [email protected]
HE'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN ON BBODY & GOTTEN OUR CONTACT INFORMATION!
???

Sorry, i edited that.
He's using your photos from this forum & advertising your milodon oil pump cover #21235 with a fram hpk600 remote filter housing, shown with hoses that were made for my car. fitting size is -12.
He's doing this thru emails being sent to some forum members, including me & others.
his email is [email protected]

Sorry, i edited that.
He's using your photos from this forum & advertising your milodon oil pump cover #21235 with a fram hpk600 remote filter housing, shown with hoses that were made for my car. fitting size is -12.
He's doing this thru emails being sent to some forum members, including me & others.
his email is [email protected]
a moderator needs to get involved in this, i'm not going to email him.dont want the contact and it wouldnt do any good anyway.. any contact info out there of mine is very limited. thanks for the heads up.

No, don't want you to contact the jerk, just to let you know his email only.
i did contact our moderators, 3 of them, so they are aware.

a moderator needs to get involved in this, i'm not going to email him.dont want the contact and it wouldnt do any good anyway.. any contact info out there of mine is very limited. thanks for the heads up.
We're on it but can't find anyone with that member name. If he's contacting you through your email, he's doing it outside of the site. This is exactly why we do not allow members without Gold to post their email addresses and ask the ones that do have Gold to not post their emails in advertising posts.

NOT posting our emails makes SO MUCH SENSE!!!! I should have thought of that sooner.

We're on it but can't find anyone with that member name. If he's contacting you through your email, he's doing it outside of the site. This is exactly why we do not allow members without Gold to post their email addresses and ask the ones that do have Gold to not post their emails in advertising posts.
he didnt contact me , but others have with various contact emails, both in buying and selling usually had joined up in the last 24 hrs with 1 or 2 posts only. when i see that i dont respond. i reported the last 2...apparantly the collector car market is the new target for the scammers, they r percieved to have the $$$..

the phrase is like : Hey so and so i know has what u want, just email them,,,,,And: so and so wants your parts but doesnt have an acct so just email them.....along those lines, avoid them like the plague......THanks.

The last time I went over the rules for posting ads, the info about posting emails was there.....
You are 100% correct!
I just very happily renewed my gold membership yesterday, too! This is the best forum.....and moderators!!

he didnt contact me , but others have with various contact emails, both in buying and selling usually had joined up in the last 24 hrs with 1 or 2 posts only. when i see that i dont respond. i reported the last 2...apparantly the collector car market is the new target for the scammers, they r percieved to have the $$$..

the phrase is like : Hey so and so i know has what u want, just email them,,,,,And: so and so wants your parts but doesnt have an acct so just email them.....along those lines, avoid them like the plague......THanks.
Nothing new in the last 25+ years or so that I've been a moderator at various sites. It's just a different method of trying to scam the owners of collector cars out of their hard earned cash. A buddy of mine got scammed out of big money a couple of years ago after me telling him the do's and the dont's but he had stars in his eyes for a 68 road runner like he had as a teen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back