• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mine- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7 HEMI Station Wagon. $5,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am posting this here for my stepfather, the time has come for him to let his 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T go to a new home. He is downsizing the collection a bit. He bought this car in New York in 2010, so about 11 years ago and has owned it ever since then. The color is inferno red and the car is rear wheel drive. It has 106k miles, all stock stainless dual exhaust, a CD changer, a DVD player, heated leather seats, and power seats and pedals. New AC compressor, a recent steering rack and new headlights. A genuine Mopar cold air intake and aftermarket Vision Legend wheels are also on it. This is a great car if you want to start a collection of cars or just want to add a modern muscle car to your current collection!

Asking Price is $5,500. Located in Berlin, CT 06037

If you are interested in the car or have ANY questions please PM me, I will give you my stepfathers information!!

Thank you for looking and for everyone's interest
magnum 1.jpg
magnum 2.jpg
magnum 3.jpg
magnum 4.jpg
magnum 5.jpg
magnum 6.jpg
magnum 7.jpg
magnum 8.jpg

This Magnum looks very well cared for. The price seems reasonable for option and mileage. I also had a 2005 Magnum R/T in Inferno Red. It was a very comfortable and powerful wagon that still got reasonable gas mileage. I really enjoyed the car, but after double knee replacements, it became too hard for me to get up out of it. I now have a 2015 Durango that is my easier for me to get into and out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back