• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Misc. '68-70 Charger clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT68440

Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple of different clips that are missing on my '68 Charger. Ive looked for both of these styles of clips everywhere and they are not reproduced as far as I can tell.

The first clips that I need are the J clips that the quarter panel belt molding screws to. I believe that 66-70 Chargers all had these. I'm looking for atleast 4:

244936-ee02ba74b27b14ddee4d1faa2fab11b1 by Chris Campbell, on Flickr

244974-b1989f779798f227faac373561cd2a94 by Chris Campbell, on Flickr

j clip by Chris Campbell, on Flickr

clips by Chris Campbell, on Flickr

The next clip that I'm looking for is the L shaped clip that goes on the end of the sail panel retaining bows. I also believe that these are specific to 68-70 Chargers. I'm looking for atleast 2 of these. I don't need the bows themselves, just the clips that go on the end.

IMG_0179 by Chris Campbell, on Flickr

DSCN0127 by Chris Campbell, on Flickr

Thanks FBBO!

I can't help you with the sail panel keepers but I do have 4 of the J clips for the quarter panel. I soaked them in rust remover and sprayed them black. Most of these cars had 3 on each side even though there were 4 slots. I can sent you the last 4 I have for $10.00

Found the belt molding clips (thanks Sixpactogo), still looking for the L clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back