• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern (12-15) Charger dash gauges fit in 68 dash bezels?

MoparJim65

Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Since I have no gauges, I was wondering if the late model dash gauges would fit in the 68 housing or even if the late model gauges can be removed from their panel? I got a plastic housing off of Craigslist and would like to begin to put it back together. Any knowledge would be helpful if it has been tried or won't work. Thanks in advance!

Aren't modern car clusters controled by a computer ? if so, I don't think that will be easy. Is "just a bit" more than just a fitment issue

Going with Gen III hemi 5.7 with the module. Not sure if that covers the rest of the electronics but willing to see if it applies.

need the matching PCM and body computers from the donor car - dash frame can be modified to accept the newer gauge cluster (cant just put the gauges on the older dash)

Auto Transport Service
Back