• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

money for crack

gkent

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
When I see a dozen or so ads all listing nickel and dime **** by a single poster I get a strong feeling they need money for crack.

I need money for food and car parts and I have a lot of adds and is crack still a thing?

I've got a bunch of those ads to post, just haven't gotten to a list made up, with pics and prices...

how about a hellephant crate engine for double what it's worth from a member with only 2 posts....not too fishy :screwy:

I assume you are referring to today's onslaught where, for example, someone is selling a rusty crank bolt for $2. A lot of people buy and sell items as a hobby, for the social aspect, just to keep themselves busy..... or because they think they might have a chance of helping a fellow hobbyist out.

how about a hellephant crate engine for double what it's worth from a member with only 2 posts....not too fishy :screwy:
Probably the same guy who bought it at auction and is now trying to flip it for a profit.

upload_2022-2-25_12-47-45.jpeg
" Hunter, did you see that ? "

I posted on that ad... I know I shouldn't have but could not resist. That ad was on here once before. Said sold but I'm not sure why it came back. Joined in Feb and has 2 posts. Maybe just give him your credit card number and he will forward your information to the shipper... lol

hellephant.png

I posted on that ad... I know I shouldn't have but could not resist. That ad was on here once before. Said sold but I'm not sure why it came back. Joined in Feb and has 2 posts. Maybe just give him your credit card number and he will forward your information to the shipper... lol

View attachment 1245721
Even he couldn't believe the price on the first ad. :rofl:

LMAO I love this site.. The moderator had to delete my post on the hellephant thread... But nice little note for the reason of deletion. :thumbsup:

hellephantdelete.png

You can't buy that Crank Bolt on eBay for $2. The seller can't sell it on eBay for $2. Their fees would eat up all of the profit.

$2 on FBBO is a public service

Just did the 68k to Canadian money conversion... 68k US = 86659.88 Canadian....

I guess making a LIST and putting multiple items in a single photo takes too much time and effort !!

Probably following sale rule #5

So the for sale forum gets inundated with someone selling a hundred 50 cent bolts !! A lot of foresight when into that rule !! Anyhow, I've said my piece.

Price is Canadian Funds.. pays to clarify before crucify. Still nuts though....at $51k US :luvplace:
Ahhhh yes lol didn't think about the 68k being his asking price in Canadian coin. Either way 51k for a 30k engine.. However you want to look at it its still over priced.

Auto Transport Service
Back