• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monogramed floor mats

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy monogramed floor mats for a 62 Plymouth?
Thanks

I believe mine came from ACC

20201025_123835.jpg

ACC can do any logo and color you want. They did my Chargers and my Roadrunners in factory carpet color.

Rock Auto have the best price for ACC floor mats.

Dantes sells them as well.

Just as we do, most vendors sell the ACC mats and have them drop shipped directly from there location other than show deliveries. With ACC, your limited to their embroidery offerings, but you can select the stitching coloring. Custom embroidering would require a specialty shop.

ACC ships via UPS, so for the customers outside of the US, shipping fees for customs and tariffs can increase the cost as you well know.

Here is a link to the 62 Plymouth offerings.
https://www.accmats.com/commerce/1962/Plymouth/Belvedere/Floor Mat/16445/

Thanks Guy's I'll check these out. I hate UPS, but sometimes you have to "Bite the Bullet"

UPS can’t be any worse than that **** show shipper called FedEx! Haha! They have lost and damaged most of my shipments lately.

I just ordered a set of Plymouth #243 logo mats in Charcoal from RockAuto for $179 Usd or $224 Cnd. Now we'll see how Fedx does with shipping and duty
Thanks for all the links

I got my floor mats today and they look great. No complaints at all. The invoice said prepaid customs duty, so I'll have to check my credit card statement,,,, :) Thanks for all the help guy's

We've been using Rock Auto for many years up here in Canada. It's cheaper to buy and ship from Rock Auto then to buy from the local auto parts stores. Custom Duty charges are include in your total paid at Rock Auto.

Got mine at ACC - only regret, my goof, was ordering the mats in a different mesh than the carpet, should have stayed with loop material matching the carpet..

Ply lft floor.jpg

My car has been put to bed for the winter, but She'll be coming out in the next week or so. I plan to get a "Modified Collector" plate this year. I'll post some photos when l bring Her out. I refer to "Her" because my Wife calls Her "The Princess" a little jealousy l suspect

Auto Transport Service
Back