• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monster Mopar Weekend '22, ???

gary h

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
I Noticed there are no dates for the late July event in Norwalk ,OH. It looks like Summit park is All Booked in July. Anyone know anything ? Possible move to Columbus ? It's difficult to book a room and make plans when there is no date .

I haven't seen anything, but if it was moved, probably went to Indy, I would think. Just a guess of course. ruffcut

Screenshot_20211226-161621~5.png

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Race-Track/monstermoparweekend/posts/

heard that the promoter, josh king, has a disagreement with the baders. that is why there is a tractor pull on the mm date. probably won't be at indy, as he burnt that bridge as he did at gateway. don't hold your breath for a mm. gateway is having a mopar meet. they are supposedly paying cash to the winners. NO CHECKS. CHECK WWT RACEWAY WEB SITE FOR MORE INFO.

I just hope another Mopar event doesn't goes down the tubes. Maybe move it to Nat.Trail raceway in May or June. Just Sayin'

Monster Mopar at Norwalk is done. Norwalk claims the only brand specific event they will continue to host is Pontiac Nationals. Since they stopped putting on Chrysler Classic (Power) event at NTR in Spring, losing Norwalk event really sucks.

Stick a Fork in it, It's Done ! Unfortunately.

Auto Transport Service
Back