• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOOG Problem Solver K7026 Steel lined strut rod bushings

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
Apparently these are no longer being sold.... I've used them on every Mopar front end O/H I've done in the last forty years (and there have been allot) I'm getting ready to do another & I've discovered apparently MOOG has discontinued them....

Don't suppose anyone knows of a source?

I found the Rare Parts Equivalent PN RP15387 last year on eBay. Could not find the Moog at all but the Rare Parts version looked the same and went on great.

Apparently these are no longer being sold.... I've used them on every Mopar front end O/H I've done in the last forty years (and there have been allot) I'm getting ready to do another & I've discovered apparently MOOG has discontinued them....

Don't suppose anyone knows of a source?
try calling Craig Stanley - West Hempstead NY - 516-485-1935. He's a character- expect to be on the phone for a little bit when you call him. You won't be sorry. Hope this helps. -Mike

I found the Rare Parts Equivalent PN RP15387 last year on eBay. Could not find the Moog at all but the Rare Parts version looked the same and went on great.

Just checked with Rare Parts... Out of stock.... Thanks just the same!!

try calling Craig Stanley - West Hempstead NY - 516-485-1935. He's a character- expect to be on the phone for a little bit when you call him. You won't be sorry. Hope this helps. -Mike

A'll give Craig a call when I've got time.. Thanks!!

Thanks for checking!! unfortunately once you give them your info they come back and say it's not available...

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 11.51.13 AM.png

Went to Amazon link in BeepBeepRR's pot said 1 available. K7026 if that's what your looking for?

Photo for clarity
20220602_154458.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back