• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon over Mopars

JimKueneman

Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Some fun photos of my Coronet I shot tonight after a beautiful Arizona spring day! I had a guy at the corner store (he was drunk but...) offering me $13k plus is Ford truck tonight! :rofl:

DSC_0046 (1).jpg
DSC_0047 (1).jpg
DSC_0048 (1).jpg
DSC_0049 (1).jpg
DSC_0051 (1).jpg

Exactly what the drunk guy kept saying over and over! Thanks, the kudos goes to the wife she insisted on the orange and thank Barry at Southern Polyurethane for the incredible orange.
:rofl::rofl: I’m sober lol

The 68 Coronet. WOW,special year for all models I believe.

Nice pics, great car

I hope my 68 Satellite will look half as good as your Coronet. What type of paint did you use? ie: basecoat clearcoat--urathane--enamel etc. ....................MO

what is that above your inside mirror, Sirrus radio?.........................MO

YOU TURNED DOWN THAT OFFER? Who was drunk?

This guy did not have $13,000 dollars. He also claimed to have a '69 Coronet with a Corvette front suspension and a fiberglass tilt hood with a 440 Magnum that did 12 second quarter miles.... the 10 minutes later the same story only it did 7 second quarter miles... :jackoff:

I hope my 68 Satellite will look half as good as your Coronet. What type of paint did you use? ie: basecoat clearcoat--urathane--enamel etc. ....................MO what is that above your inside mirror, Sirrus radio?.........................MO

Southern Polyurethane products from metal to clear it is better than the big names in almost every way but reasonably priced and the Tech Support Barry gives is second to none for hobbiest/restoration shops. He guided me through this paint job, screw ups and all...... epoxy primer/high build primer/Orange basecoat/Universal Clear

It is the FiTech EFI handheld.

This guy did not have $13,000 dollars. He also claimed to have a '69 Coronet with a Corvette front suspension and a fiberglass tilt hood with a 440 Magnum that did 12 second quarter miles.... the 10 minutes later the same story only it did 7 second quarter miles... :jackoff:

I bought an original Daytona wing from a guy that actually put a Corvette front suspension in his Superbird clone!

Jim

I have said this before but that car is gorgeous and takes the best pictures....

Definitely was the right choice to have a black vinyl top!
Great color

Auto Transport Service
Back