• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Mopar 2400062 transmission park lock cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classic Bristol

Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Hi All

I run a parts supply business in the UK for Bristol cars. They used Chrysler engines and gearboxes. I have a customer who has a Bristol 409 and the park lock cover on the gearbox is cracked in my parts book it lists the Chrysler part number as 2400062 does anyone have one I could purchase and have shipped to the UK Thanks Graeme

Is this what you are looking for?
I have one.
Doug
1670069472763.png

I have one.
Doug
View attachment 1381867
That looks like it. The picture is a bit blurred so I can't make out the part number that is cast into it. Also would you ship it to the UK if so how much do you want for it including shipping Regards Graeme

I am out of town until Sunday. 'll get a better pic. I'm assuming this is a cable shift auto. I can ship it $40 + shipping
Doug

Hi All

I run a parts supply business in the UK for Bristol cars. They used Chrysler engines and gearboxes. I have a customer who has a Bristol 409 and the park lock cover on the gearbox is cracked in my parts book it lists the Chrysler part number as 2400062 does anyone have one I could purchase and have shipped to the UK Thanks Graeme
I am sure I posted this a few days ago.....there was one for sale here from a fellow member a couple of years ago....

1670279714502.png

FOR SALE - #2400062 1964 park lock cover

I am out of town until Sunday. 'll get a better pic. I'm assuming this is a cable shift auto. I can ship it $40 + shipping
Doug
Have you been able to get a better picture of the part number if it is the same I will get my customer to get in touch and purchase it
I have one.
Doug
View attachment 1381867

Have you been able to get a better picture of the part number if it is the same I will get my customer to get in touch and purchase it
It looks like the one I need Have you got an email address so I can give it to my customer so he can purchase it from you direct Thanks Graeme

It looks like you found your part ok--I have 5 push button trannys for big block engines as cores--and one 63 unit completely rebuilt with convertor and shift cables --cross member--drive shaft etc--alot of mopar parts for 63 to 67 b-body cars and tons of misc parts--if you have needs--keep me in mind--Im selling off alot as Im 76 and scaling back--cars and parts--merry Christmas

Hello HemiDon, I'm looking for one of those 2400062 Transmission Park Cover Plates and I just stumbled across this posting. Do you have one you'd be willing to sell? Thanks very much! Tom in New Hampshire

Yes tom--I have several--hows $40.00 packed and shipped to you??? PM me the shipping address and I like paypal--tell me how you want to do it--Don

Yes tom--I have several--hows $40.00 packed and shipped to you??? PM me the shipping address and I like paypal--tell me how you want to do it--Don
Hello,
Do you have just the cable retainer shaft/bolt with nut? Mine is broken off.

I tried to message you but your mail box is full.

I believe I do--I will get one in my hand to be sure--contact you soon

Turns out I sold it a few weeks ago along with the housing--all thats left are in the transmissions with housings and Id rather not break up a unit --It should be easy to make one --a bolt (grade 5 0r 8) with a smooth shank and threads to draw it in--if you cant do that and cant find a replacement--I could make one for you--let me know--so sorry I dont have a spare--sold two units in one week-

Turns out I sold it a few weeks ago along with the housing--all thats left are in the transmissions with housings and Id rather not break up a unit --It should be easy to make one --a bolt (grade 5 0r 8) with a smooth shank and threads to draw it in--if you cant do that and cant find a replacement--I could make one for you--let me know--so sorry I dont have a spare--sold two units in one week-
Perhaps you could start your own FOR SALE listing with the parts you want to get rid of????

actually that would be a full time job as I have a large stash of mopar parts--I do post pieces from time to time--but I really enjoy working on the older mopars much more than sitting at this computor.Im not a buisness --just a man that loves late 50s to early 70s mopars.

Im not a buisness --just a man that loves late 50s to early 70s mopars.
We have heard similar stories from people in your position.

Easiest thing to do is when you see some asking for a part - and you have one - reply with what you have.

Or just start advertising a couple of peices at a time. There is no charge to advertise here, and you're helping people out with much needed parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back