• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Alley California?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Nobody in the club is a member here? How come nobody has mentioned this show?

De Anza show 2018.png

Member. Thanks for posting. See you there.

Nobody in the club is a member here? How come nobody has mentioned this show?

Joining that club was my first mistake when I moved to CA; the show and the people made it even worse. Plus, they always have that show the same weekend as the Goodguy's show! You have fun!

Still have a trophy from that show back in the 1990s. Ohlone college in Fremont used to be the show area.

Joining that club was my first mistake when I moved to CA; the show and the people made it even worse. Plus, they always have that show the same weekend as the Goodguy's show! You have fun!
They used to have their show on the first Sunday in June. That is not the case anymore.

Bump. Coming up on Sunday the 10th.

IMG_1463.JPG
If coming in on Highway 85, go East on Stevens Creek. Take the last right BEFORE the light at Stelling to enter the perimeter road.

Driving in today, I noticed that the members of the club made a correction. For several years, they had some signs out reading:
S W A P E R S
E N T E R
H E R E.
Every year I told the guy at the gate that the sign was spelled wrong. Today, the sign was right. SCORE !
Also, I saw MigsBig had some fun at the playground...

Miggy.gif

IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1437.JPG
IMG_1429.JPG
IMG_1431.JPG
IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1436.JPG
IMG_1438.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG
Only got a few. Pictures not in order. Preparing at John's. That's Sandy from Nova Scotia with Mick M and Greg from Ventura who drove his 68 Charger to the Show. Sandy flew in with Robin and we knocked down a few at the Harris Ranch after the Show. John got second place E Body. Darius is in there too. Great show. Good Mopar conversation. Herbs wife Rosie brought the GTX a down from South San Francisco, that's her getting help with the lift off hood.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back