• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Alley show in Fremont CA

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Who is planning on going? Sunday June 3rd.

I'll be there selling parts. Looking for a COMPLETE A body 4 speed changeover? What about a 73 A body V8 K member? How about a 4.56 Dana 60 out of a Challenger? Need a fender or quarter panel for your Duster? Come on down!
The Mopar Alley club is also hosting a Daytona/Superbird show the same day at the same location: Ohlone College.
Last years show was down a little because of the impending rain. Hopefully it will be clear and in the 80s this time.

I will be there in the project class with 69 RR.

I'll be there with the red 66 HEMI Charger in the swap meet area with a for sale sign on it. And just for fun I might bring my green 66 Belvedere and enter it in the rust rod class!!

I also have a bunch of 4 spd parts and tranny's to sell so if you're looking keep an eye out for those in the swap meet area.

I may come to check it out, haven't been to car shows for years now, never really did, usually at the track, my car won't be there, it's kind of a long treck to go to Fremont & back to Sonora for a car show, If I go, me in my Green/Silver 99 Dakota 4x4 or Utra Flat Black 68 RR HT w/6bbl lift off hood, if it was done {doubtfully}... There is a guy from here in Sonora, Dan with a very nice Orange 68 RR Hemi, he is here on the forum from time to time 68X426, I think he will probably go, he did last year anyway, he's a car show regular...

I may come to check it out, haven't been to car shows for years now, never really did, usually at the track, my car won't be there, it's kind of a long treck to go to Fremont & back to Sonora for a car show, If I go, me in my Green/Silver 99 Dakota 4x4 or Utra Flat Black 68 RR HT w/6bbl lift off hood, if it was done {doubtfully}... There is a guy from here in Sonora, Dan with a very nice Orange 68 RR Hemi, he is here on the forum from time to time 68X426, I think he will probably go, he did last year anyway, he's a car show regular...

Hope you and Dan make it. Would be great to meet you finally!

Yes, I'll be there. Staying overnight with friends. Let's hope the crappy parking lot is finally fixed.

:blob1:

I think they left one crappy spot just for your Dan.

It rained last year so this year its going to be 100+
Jinx

here is the parking map of who is going to be where.

MoparAlleyParking.jpg

Where exactly is this show? Got a website to get directions? Need info cause I just might go.

Steve thanks for the plot map...

I think my dad and I might go, and thanks for the wesite.

Just confirmed with my dad and we are going.

See you there. 69 Coronet. Swap stuff too.

I'm there! First time showing my car- I'll be in the G class with my '74, wearing a black Mopar shirt with a big smile on my face. Hope to meet you all there in person, check out your amazing rides!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back