• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD MOPAR Aluminum Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am offering up for sale MOPAR Aluminum Valve Covers for 383/440 BB. The were installed on my spare 383 that I never finished and subsequently sold. The buyer didn't want them. They show some signs of the silicon sealer around the lip and and marring where the hold down bolts sit. They are still in very good condition and have never had any oil run through them from the rockers. I need then gone as they are taking up space. I am asking $60.00 plus $25.00 for shipping and handling due to the size. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/Cashier's Check, and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear the bank before I will ship. Absolutely no Western Union Money Grams. I am getting out of the hobby so I need all of my spare parts gone as I am putting the proceeds towards my new house and its projects...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

IMG_1204.JPG IMG_1205.JPG IMG_1206.JPG IMG_1207.JPG

If Kenton don't want them, I'll take 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back