• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar at the Red Barn

plowman

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
July 27th generally 400 plus mopars. At Gilmore Car Museum

Will be in Michigan visiting family and planning on attending. This will be my first time...see from the flyer they have a swap meet/car corral as well. How is the swap meet?

Will be in Michigan visiting family and planning on attending. This will be my first time...see from the flyer they have a swap meet/car corral as well. How is the swap meet?
Swap meet is just fair, I would get there early as possible if you want to see everything. Figure the museum alone 3.5 to 4.5 hours

Checkout moparnation74 GTX in the muscle car display at Gilmore along with my super bee

How many here going to mopars at the Red barn?

lookin like i'll make it, getting caught up on work! can't wait to see your guys cars again and that many mopars in one place!

0D48B001-16E0-4627-93F2-58CD97D4776E.jpeg
Weather looks great from my hotel:D

Can’t wait to spend some more time at the best museum around IMHO....

It was nice to see a beautiful duster in the hotels parking lot!

We didn't go this year. I believe they are taking the 66 Coronet and the 63.5 Galaxie Lightweight to Gilmore next weekend.
My buddies wanted to check out the Car Capital show here in Lansing. These are my friends cars. The 69 Charger won Best of Show - Modified, the Cutlass 442 got 2nd place for Stock Hopefully we'll go to the Mopars at the Red Barns show again next year and maybe my 65 Coronet will be drive-able and able to go.
IMG_2537.JPG
IMG_2539.JPG
IMG_2540.JPG
IMG_2542.JPG
IMG_2544.JPG
IMG_2546.JPG

We didn't go this year. I believe they are taking the 66 Coronet and the 63.5 Galaxie Lightweight to Gilmore next weekend.
My buddies wanted to check out the Car Capital show here in Lansing. These are my friends cars. The 69 Charger won Best of Show - Modified, the Cutlass 442 got 2nd place for Stock Hopefully we'll go to the Mopars at the Red Barns show again next year and maybe my 65 Coronet will be drive-able and able to go.
View attachment 808454 View attachment 808455 View attachment 808456 View attachment 808457 View attachment 808458 View attachment 808459[/QUOTE. If weather is nice they will have 1200 cars

Auto Transport Service
Back