• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar B body 4 speed 1968 completely rebuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtkaaa07

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guy's don't get on the B body forum much, but I'm a regular on For A bodies only. I rebuild a bunch of these transmissions every year, these are not rattle can rebuilds! I completely disassemble the transmission, inspect all part's, bead blast the cases and replace all bearings, seals, key's and spring's, as well as brass. Transmission is ready to install when you get it, with the exception of adding gear oil. This particular trans is a 23 spline input with a 30 spline output, and was in great condition! I will get the exact build date and picture of ID stamp pad when I get back to the shop, but this one came out of a 1968 super bee I believe. The pictures speak for themselves on the transmission and if you have any doubt about my work, look on FABO at my profile, same profile name as here. I'm asking $1375 plus the ride from Central Wisconsin. Shipping is typically around $150-175 in the lower 48. This is a great deal on a ready to install transmission! Look around and you won't find a better price for this quality of transmission. If interested shoot me a message and we can talk, I'm actually selling this trans for a customer of mine that I built it for, and he went in another direction with his car, his loss your gain!

Thanks Jeff

thumbnail (9).jpg thumbnail (8).jpg thumbnail (12).jpg IMG_7395.JPG thumbnail (13).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back