• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR B Body HumpHugger Console 1962-1977

NJRR

Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these? I'm swapping my bench seat for buckets in my 70 Satty droptop and like having an armrest. Also, a couple of cupholders is pretty convenient. I was considering a buddy seat but then have to weld in brackets and I don't weld. How does it fit on the hump? Wobbly? Interfere with seat belts? I need white so wondering how the color match is too.

https://bluethunderautomotive.com/product/mopar-b-body-console/

Hugger-Sarah-3.jpg

Now I want one. Let us know if you get one.

My r/t came with one very similar to what is shown in picture , it was held in with Velcro . Wiggled and wobbled and drove me nuts until I yanked it out and pitched it in the swap meet pile

Installed the humphugger console today. Fit perfectly in between the two buckets, nice and tight, didn't even need any velcro to hold it down.
The color was a perfect match to the seats. You can order color samples of the vinyl from them for free. I'm real happy. :thumbsup:

IMG_6679.JPG
IMG_6680.JPG
IMG_6681.JPG

Thanks for the review and pictures. I will likely get one for my '74

Auto Transport Service
Back