• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar b-body models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant65

Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I hope it's okay to post all of these together, but I have at least nine Mopar b-body models still in the boxes, some of them are made and some of them are new in the box, that I would like to sell. All of these are at least 20 years old and some of them 30 years old. There's a 68 Plymouth Belvedere, 68 Plymouth Roadrunner, a 67 Plymouth GTX, a Jo-han Superbird, and a Monogram Superbird. There's a 70 Plymouth GTX, a 69 Dodge Super Bee, a 69 Dodge Charger, a 64 Dodge 330, and a Jo-Han 64 Dodge super Stock Ramchargers Candymatic car.
Take a look at the picture and if you need more details about a particular model I will see what I can do. Most of the unopened models as well as the opened Jo-Han candyMatic Dodge and Superbird are $35 while the opened ones I will let go for $25. I may have an unopened Johan Superbird still wrapped in cellophane, but I'm going to want $50 for it. I am in Central Florida just south of Orlando. Most priority shipping is $15 unless you want three or more. I don't sell stuff normally, but these are just taking up space and I don't have them displayed anymore. I only take postal money orders

1547570808012113129527.jpg 15475709448861620699948.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back