• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar bumper jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjd556

Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling the jack that came out of my car, comes with the jack and the base. In nice condition, don’t think it saw much use. Would like to get 75$ plus shipping.

17628042-F7F2-4E59-8863-74107A223C0B.jpeg 1C273501-42D9-416C-B241-FA6756C85E8A.jpeg

I don’t believe they changed between cars them although I may be wrong, I always thought they were all the same

Some jacks work on a bumper with a slot in it, other wise you have the correct jack hook for your bumper or a similar one that will work. All mopar hooks have a number on them. Alsos some hooks like the 70 cuda hook was the same as the 69 Barracuda hook, I believe just a small hole drilled in the side of one ( why??).

Didn’t know that, learned something new today!

And the one your selling fits the slotted bumper so mid 71 & up...

But since we can't comment in for sale threads this helpful info will soon be lost....

Don't know who the idiot is that thought it's a good idea was to not let people add helpful info....

Just to add info, The earlier jacks were a solid T post but I would love to know what year that T jack started? The OP jack looks very very nice an correct, and looks to be is great condition.

And the one your selling fits the slotted bumper so mid 71 & up...

But since we can't comment in for sale threads this helpful info will soon be lost....

Don't know who the idiot is that thought it's a good idea was to not let people add helpful info....
Well I appreciate it

Some jacks work on a bumper with a slot in it, other wise you have the correct jack hook for your bumper or a similar one that will work. All mopar hooks have a number on them. Alsos some hooks like the 70 cuda hook was the same as the 69 Barracuda hook, I believe just a small hole drilled in the side of one ( why??).
This information is wrong. An A-body 67-9 Barracuda Never used a jack "hook". They used a "platform" jack similar to the 68-70 Charger jacks. The 70-1 Cuda jack hooks you are referring to as being the same as another hook is the 70-1 Dart jack hook and only used for e-body Barracuda's with chrome bumpers. The reason for the hole is because E-body Barracuda's used the spare tire stud to store the hook while the A-body is stored with the hook attached to the jack mast. Sorry to post on the OP thread and the OP's jack is typically a 1972-up A B and E-body jack...

Thank you everybody I'm wonderfully enlightened what a great website looks like mine is a completely different animal 1966 satellite this is the horn this is the base I guess I need the Jack itself, judging by the base what he has there isn't going to work for me could the PO have stashed this somewhere other than where where it belongs in the trunk I doubt it

20190829_200617.jpg

Thank you everybody I'm wonderfully enlightened what a great website looks like mine is a completely different animal 1966 satellite this is the horn this is the base I guess I need the Jack itself, judging by the base what he has there isn't going to work for me could the PO have stashed this somewhere other than where where it belongs in the trunk I doubt it

View attachment 826326
20190829_200952.jpg

This information is wrong. An A-body 67-9 Barracuda Never used a jack "hook". They used a "platform" jack similar to the 68-70 Charger jacks. The 70-1 Cuda jack hooks you are referring to as being the same as another hook is the 70-1 Dart jack hook and only used for e-body Barracuda's with chrome bumpers. The reason for the hole is because E-body Barracuda's used the spare tire stud to store the hook while the A-body is stored with the hook attached to the jack mast. Sorry to post on the OP thread and the OP's jack is typically a 1972-up A B and E-body jack...
I apologize, my mistake it was the 70-1 Dart that used the 70-1 cuda hook!!! I will use that cuda hook on my 62 Lancer, as it fits the bumper!! ha

I'm sorry I'm a dumbass and I don't know how to post this but I stumbled on it and I thought somebody on here could probably use it so I wanted someone that knows what the heck they're doing repost this where it belongs sorry I'm just trying to help my fellow b-body folks with a part that maybe needed by them it's what we do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back