• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar car show swap meet in Belevedre Illinois

RJRENTON

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Is the Belevedre Illinois Mopar show still being presented this year. I believe its generally held in July. Foes anyone know specifics yet? Like location, dates, where to stay, costs, etc. I'm trying to do a little long range planning. Thanks in advance for your help.
Bob Renton

July 21&22. Also on the 21st is Modern Muscle Show & Midwest Dodge Charger meet at the same place. There is one May 20th at Bartlett High School. If you have time June 24th we have a show in Fox Lake IL and one in August in Dubuque the 26th.http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/

July 21&22. Also on the 21st is Modern Muscle Show & Midwest Dodge Charger meet at the same place. There is one May 20th at Bartlett High School. If you have time June 24th we have a show in Fox Lake IL and one in August in Dubuque the 26th.http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/
Thank you for your email and information. I'll check my schedule. I'll likely just come without the GTX the first time...when i do come, I'll trailer the car as the location is about 180 mile one way trip....far too far to drive with 4.10 gears. Thanks in advance for your help .
Bob Renton

Gentlemen,
I'm interested in the July 21/22 Mopar show. What is the name of the show? Is it in Belevedre Illinois? Where exactly is the show being held? I'm not familiar with the area? Where does one stay? I live in South Shores area of Decatur Illinois . What is the easiest way to get to the show.....I-39 North? Where do I exit? It would be approximately 3 hrs from where i live.
Please advise at your convenience as I'm trying to plan for that weekend...book a motel etc.
Thank you in advance for your help and information.
Bob Renton

There are a couple of hotels in Belvidere, others are about 20 minutes west in Rockford at I 90 and RT 20. The event is at the Boone County fairgrounds. I posted a link above for more info. If you click on the events tab it has the address and other shows.

There are a couple of hotels in Belvidere, others are about 20 minutes west in Rockford at I 90 and RT 20. The event is at the Boone County fairgrounds. I posted a link above for more info. If you click on the events tab it has the address and other shows.

Thank you for your effort and information re the Boone County show. I'll look it up and book a near by hotel. Lets hope the weather will cooperates. Thanks again
Bob Renton

Auto Transport Service
Back