• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Dodge Charger headliner side rails bow b body 1968-1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesvoodoo

Local time
1:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These interior headliner side rails were pulled from a 1969 Charger a few weeks ago
These are in very nice condition, better than driver quality and can help with your restoration. These work for 1968-1970 B-Body cars and could fit other years. This will fit Charger, Coronet, Belvedere, Satellite, GTX, and Roadrunner. This unit is CORRECT for those years

$50 or best offer

I prefer pickup. We can discuss shipping - these are long and about 10 to 15 pounds

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_4407.jpg
    IMG_4407.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_4408.jpg
    IMG_4408.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_4409.jpg
    IMG_4409.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 502
Interested in your Charger headliner side rails bow... Someone decided to drill a lot of extra holes in my bows, probably they didn't get the idea with the clips.

$50 is fine for me however the real problem is the shipping since I live overseas. USPS is the only reasonable option but these bows are not anywhere near to fit in one of their boxes... Hmm, what do you think? Possible to bundle up the bows in some clever way and get a USPS quote to Sweden?

Thanks and have a good day!!

I believe I have found the packing material. Let me check on shipping cost. The sail rails are light - but long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back