• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar - Dodge - Plymouth 8 3/4 Rear Differential 3rd member 4:56 gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdgtfb

Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A mint condition used 8 3/4 pumpkin with 4:56 gears, rebuildable posi, 489 case with small yoke. Has less than 50 miles on it, ready to drop in. $850
Los Angeles CA

Can you post some pictures?
Mopar Hunter, you are in Arkansas, i'm in Los Angeles, most likely to expensive to ship. Just imagine a mint condition 8 3/4 chunk with 489 case, new rebuilt posi. (Not cone type but rebuildable clutch type)
New 456 ring and pinion, all bearings, small yoke with less than 50 miles, in mint condition. Sorry can't send you photos. Person who will buy this unit will be local and will come and see it. If you have someone in Los Angeles they are more than welcome to come and see it. A friend of mine is posting this as i don't use computers or iphones, so i cant be bothered with taking photographs etc. Thanks for your enquiry.

If you have someone in Los Angeles they are more than welcome to come and see it. A friend of mine is posting this as i don't use computers or iphones, so i cant be bothered with taking photographs etc.

Hi there,
You might want to re-read those rules you saw when you posted this advertisement.....

upload_2022-5-16_19-17-15.png

Also, I'm a bit confused here - I see you as being in New Zealand, and yet you are advertising a part located in Los Angeles.
Clarification here would be nice....or get the person selling the item to sign up and advertise it themselves. Otherwise you'll be to-ing and fro-ing with replies here. That doesn't fly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back