• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Mopar HP 893 0il pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX 70

Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am searching for a BB 893 oil pan for my 70 440 HP engine. I need this to be in excellent condition and since I live in Canada I understand the shipping will likely be substantial. Please message me you have one available. Thanks, Abe

IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT CORRECTNESS.. I THINK THE 66-9 HEMI PAN WILL WORK THOUGH IT IS 1 QT DEEPER..IT HAS THE NOTCH FOR THE PITMAN/IDLER ARM.. JUST FYI

What about the baffles inside? I would prefer to have them in place. Do you know if those pans have a stamp on them, just so I know what to look for?

What about the baffles inside? I would prefer to have them in place. Do you know if those pans have a stamp on them, just so I know what to look for?

THE HEMI PAN HAS NO NUMBERS ON IT...LOOKS LIKE A 187 PAN BUT OBV DEEPER IN THE SUMP AREA.. [5 INCHES FROM RAIL TO BOTTOM] IIRS 3 3/4 ON 187 AND 893 PANS

Yes, I've seen them available in various adds. It's good that they are available so readily. I will hold off until I need it, in the meanwhile, I'll keep watching adds. Thanks for your assistance. Abe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back