• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar johnny is back

moparjohnny

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
i am happy to be back on this site,most of you guys are super cool with the way all of you help people with questions on this site.i went back to chevy for a few months with a 66 chevelle,sold it and now i am looking for another project roadrunner or coronet i have my eyes on a few,also to mention a bad experience i had with a mopar purchase i made early last year in georgia where i was ripped off by two clowns who stole money and car i bought.now they are out of business and out of sight, i have cops looking for them,but that is not going to damper my spirit and the love for old cars and good sportsmanship from this site,i am still a mopar guy looking for a little project.hello everyone

Sorry to hear about the ripoff! Glad it hasn't killed your enjoyment of the B-bod hobby. Also glad that the Chevy experiment only lasted a few months!

Welcome back to the DARK-SIDE

thanks dodge33, thanks for all the good parts you sold me before.got any 69 plymouth stuff,grills,headlight bezels,upper and lower grill pieces,

Auto Transport Service
Back