• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE mopar junkyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastphil

Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_20140512_110825720_HDR.jpgIMG_20140512_115022600.jpgIMG_20140512_111516108.jpgIMG_20140512_111417257.jpgi recently was referred to a guy near watertown n.y. To find a part for my roadrunner. I called, and he said he had it. I drove to his place and when i got here i thought i was in heaven. There were mopars all over the place. He has a mopar junkyard, he knows his mopars, and his prices are very fair.he let me walk around take pictures and look at the cars, so i am spreading the wealth and posting a few pics along with his phone# his name is jack. 315-783-0540. Good hunting.

Wow! Great to know. Did he have any 69 GTX's? I'm looking for some trim parts.

location?

[edit] nevermind... i decided to read... sorry lol

Interesting 71-74 Charger shaker hood........

Does he ship? I'll call him in the morning.

Jack is a very nice man however I called him looking for a wheel and tire. I left him my number and waited for a few weeks for him to call back to confirm what he found. I waited so I called him again and he said he would have to get a shipping quote. Well after a few more weeks and having placed 2-3 more calls into him I have moved on. He is unable to send you photos hence you are hoping your part is what you were looking for and every time I called he always said he had to get a shipping cost but would not call me back. Very nice man and fairly priced on his parts but he does not follow through.

Might be best to just stop by if you are close and take a tour. I know that getting shipping quotes takes a lot of time and then buyer usually doesn't respond back. Old guy's usually don't use computers so everything takes longer. I wish I was closer.......I'd take a tent a campout....Hell I wish I could live there.

Hi I see from the one picture that there is a coronet 2 door. Im looking for a 1968 2 door. Any bodies there? Also looking for 73 satellite or roadrunner, 70 ply duster, and 71 road runner sateltllite etc. Also need tail light for my 67 gtx.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have number

tootz69, the number is near the bottom of the original post. good luck with the parts hunt.

Wait a few weeks to go there. Still snow on the ground.

Desert Classic Cars has a 68 Coronet coupe for sale.
Hi I see from the one picture that there is a coronet 2 door. Im looking for a 1968 2 door. Any bodies there? Also looking for 73 satellite or roadrunner, 70 ply duster, and 71 road runner sateltllite etc. Also need tail light for my 67 gtx.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have number

- - - Updated - - -

Watertown is about 200 miles due west of me. Might jet over there one day soon and take a billion pics and record some prices. After the snow melts. That's the problem I had a Cliches, snow everywhere. I will go back there too, in the spring.

Hey Ghostrider 67,

If you are going to pay him a visit, would you mind checking out the Gen 111 power bulge hood? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Is there an address for the place, or is it easy to locate once you get into Watertown?

Dang I was just up there not to long ago wish I knew about this when I was there .

I am looking for a 1973 Roadrunner Drivers Side Rear window Assembly

Thanks Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back