• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Mechanic Available In The Houston Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

kp1226

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Since I am now recently unemployed, I decided to post on FBBO that I am now available to perform mechanical and suspension work on classic Mopars.

I am located on the northeast side of lake Houston, and I have a nicely equipped shop, and am not opposed to having the car owner assist with the repairs if they would like to learn about their vehicles.

I helped a member on here sort out his newly purchased Roadrunner, and the car is now much more enjoyable to drive, and he is much more satisfied with his purchase.

My rates will be much lower than a full blown restoration shop, and I will have much shorter turnaround times also.

If anyone needs repairs made, please send me a PM, and we can discuss your needs.

A few pictures of your shop might help you get customers. Good luck with your venture.

Another way to get more business is to provide consultation via facetime and charge a fee to diagnose and problem solve. You could also charge to chase down part numbers and provide detailed explanations of suspension upgrades, etc:thumbsup:. If you know what you're doing, word will spread and you will have good feedback on this and other sites.

Thanks for the feedback, and the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back