• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Memorial Day Front End Kit Day Sale

PST

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
MoparMemor_zps296a925c.gif

Note: Can Not Be Combined With Other Discounts

Same question here???

Unforchantly not, the sale has ended and the code is no longer valid.

I'll tell ya what, if you can give me the 15% I'll order the kit today. Let me know, otherwise I think I am going to order the front end rebuild kit from Right Stuff Detailing on Summit for $188. To me the standard PST kit and the RSD kit seem comperable but the PST kit is a bit more expensive.

I'll tell ya what, if you can give me the 15% I'll order the kit today. Let me know, otherwise I think I am going to order the front end rebuild kit from Right Stuff Detailing on Summit for $188. To me the standard PST kit and the RSD kit seem comperable but the PST kit is a bit more expensive.

I apologize but that I can't do. The sales are for a certain time and the ad code is only valid for the time we post. Don't forget being a member you get 10% off your order and we do not charge shipping.

With free shipping it might be worth it then for the extra couple bumpers I get through you guys.

Thanks James. Also sorry if I put you on the spot but time is of the essence....I want to drive it!

I ordered my kit hopefully they read the comments!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back