• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nationals

Not this year. I haven't been there for five years now but we are thinking about it next year. We've been wanting to drive x-country to C&C (I guess I should call it by it's new name: ACN), then drive to Columbus where a friend of mine has his shop (and room to store the car inside and the truck/trailer outside). Then, we would fly back to CA until the Nats. Then, we fly back to Columbus, go to the show and drive home from there. Next year just may be the year to do it finally. It's been several years since we've been back to Carlisle as well.

I wouldn't go again if they paid me!! Most unorganized , overpriced, show in the world! :mad:

Thank God for Carlisle!! :yes:

I've been invited to display my art at the Bentrod Garage display, so I'll be there. My first time EVER to go, and I'll be WORKING, so I'm not sure how much I'll get to see.

As a huge Carlisle fan, they have their work cut out to convince me it competes... Guess we'll see!

Stop by and see me!

I'll be there. This will be my 5th year, and my daughts 4th ( she's 5 ). I'll be staying at the Columbus Greenhouse Inn. If anyone sees me feel free to say hi and we can BS for a little. I'll be driving my silver '05 Ram ( can't miss it with the led black-out tail lights, blk. headlights and blk. Westen step bars ).
Any one checking out Heath this year? I wanted to check it out since Brice Rd. has been going down hill the last couple years.

We as G&D Musclecarparts will be selling parts at the Mopar Nationals so feel free to IM me and ask about any and all parts you might need

Thanks,Amanda

I for one have not missed the Nats in over 10 years and will be going again this year. I have not been to Brice Rd. for 5 years since I started staying in Hebron. The cruising in Heath is so much nicer, there is so much more to do than the mile and a half parking lot down at Brice. And there is just as much action, cool cars and places to eat and enjoy, so why drive a half an hour to Brice when Heath is right near the track. Just my opinion, but it works for me. See you there, Geof- black 67 GTX

Made it to Carlisle for the All Chrysler nats. but won't make any others:sad:

Auto Transport Service
Back