• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats Info

pturner

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
Any one up in the Columbus area have any good hotel information? Looking for rooms for 2 nights for the Nats, August 11-12.
Just dont want to book something online or over the phone and then find out when i get there it is a rat hole.

dont care to drive a some miles each day. the Nats web site is pushing the rooms at the airport.

please help i value your recomendations.
thanks
PT in Tennessee

Last year I stayed at the Country Inns and Suites by Carlson. 6305 E. Broad St. Columbus, Oh. There was a lot of rooms there and it's a nice place. You might give them a try. (614) 322-8000
Good luck and I might see you there.
Richard 383MV

Last year I stayed at the Country Inns and Suites by Carlson. 6305 E. Broad St. Columbus, Oh. There was a lot of rooms there and it's a nice place. You might give them a try. (614) 322-8000
Good luck and I might see you there.
Richard 383MV

That's exactly where I have stayed for the last eight years or so, and will again this year too. Very nice place, but it is a little further from the action now since the nightly cruise action has moved from Brice Road to Hebron. Its close to Brice, but there just isn't anything happening there anymore.

I live about 5 minutes from Trails in Pataskala...from my observation the crowd draw to Hebron/Heath is in comparison to the ol' days of Brice Rd. I have found that the two hotels on taylor rd in reynoldsburg/pickerington are a great access to the brice rd cruise and put you in maybe 10 minutes from trails plus the Hebron cruise...Both are nicer hotels (not sure on the names but I will post tomorrow) and provide great access to food and shopping...I go to school near the airport and from my opinion cant stand all that traffic plus not the closets to the track...Just my two cents Im 20, and been going to nat's and chrysler classics from the time I was born lol...Ill get the details in the AM

It's been 3 years since I've been to the "Nats", but back then I thought Heath was the place to be for crusing as Brice Rd was clampned down so as far as hotels, I'd think you'd want to search online for a place between the two.

yes i agree ^ taylor rd s literally probably the closest to the middle that you can be just jump on 70 and your at brice or jump on 70 and you can shoot out to trails plus heath..the on ramp is bout a mile up the road which helps or you can take 40 straight to trails which is always fun...but I love where I live get the best of both worlds

Auto Transport Service
Back