• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats

Be good to plan a spot and time to meet on Saturday so we can get some faces to go with the names

I'll be there with my Dad in my car. Really looking forward to it this year.

Haven't been there since the motels started jacking up their prices, last time it was over $200 (taxes and fees add up) at a Best Western for one night's stay. Not exactly a 4 star hotel. I would really like to go again. Maybe this year, really hate having to board the dogs.

Haven't been there since the motels started jacking up their prices, last time it was over $200 (taxes and fees add up) at a Best Western for one night's stay. Not exactly a 4 star hotel. I would really like to go again. Maybe this year, really hate having to board the dogs.
Yeah, I usually just go on Saturday and stay about 50 miles out where I can get a reasonable rate.

You guys want to meet up somewhere? Maybe at the end of the grandstand on the starting line side around noon, whatchu think?

Myself and the fleet of Mopars will be attending all weekend. We will be roughing it at the campground.Here is our attendance list so far!! 1967 Coronet R/T,1990 D150,2016 SRT Challenger,2015 Srt Challenger Hellcat (possible contestant for burnout comp),and few other misc pick ups.

S
Myself and the fleet of Mopars will be attending all weekend. We will be roughing it at the campground.Here is our attendance list so far!! 1967 Coronet R/T,1990 D150,2016 SRT Challenger,2015 Srt Challenger Hellcat (possible contestant for burnout comp),and few other misc pick ups.
See you there!

I will be there I go every year hope to see some of you there

thinking about Saturday...buddy wants to run out for the day.

Sat also, free housing LOL; my daughter lives on the west side of Columbus. Haven't been to National Trail for 30+.

Sounds like a great time & great event
I've never been...

Maybe someday, bucket list stuff, just too far...:BangHead:

Please;
Take lots of photos or videos etc. to share if you get the chance...

Budnicks-$600 plane ticket to Columbus.lol You know you want to do it. Yeah, probably $600 one-way. Leave Calif for once for the MidWest weather & mindset!

Budnicks don't do like me and say wudda,shudda. Life's too short. My "bucket list" seems to get bigger every year; still wanting to go back to Hawaii once more!

The show has shrunk over the years, but isn't so "circus-like". We'll be in the big-tent, by the staging-lanes. Missile cars, and friend's rides.

Stop by and see us at the Restoration Parts and Materials Tent located in usually rows T and U. Hard to miss us, as it is a 4000 square foot tent. It will be filled with restoration parts and at least two cars. Right now, it appears to be a 71 Sassy Grass Road Runner and the other is yet to be determined.
We always have an area set aside to sit and relax and enjoy a cold bottle of water.

Auto Transport Service
Back