• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Mopar performance .528 small block solid camshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a Mopar performance Small Block solid camshaft .528 let me know what you have thank you

I have a SB shaft, MP purple, stamped 911693, on the end. It came out of an engine we took down, and rebuilt. I think the motor was juiced a bit, 340, with a Torquer Intake, and a bigger carb ? Let me know if I can offer any other info, Thanks...

I have a SB shaft, MP purple, stamped 911693, on the end. It came out of an engine we took down, and rebuilt. I think the motor was juiced a bit, 340, with a Torquer Intake, and a bigger carb ? Let me know if I can offer any other info, Thanks...
Thanks for the reply I'm looking for the specific camshaft I have listed and I am looking for a new one

Thanks for the reply I'm looking for the specific camshaft I have listed and I am looking for a new one

I curious to know... you can still get that one new.... but I'm sure it's on backorder?? Have you tried that route, thru Summit or other?? Or a you looking for a better deal??? I think they want 445 for the kit with lifters... hth, Lefty71

I curious to know... you can still get that one new.... but I'm sure it's on backorder?? Have you tried that route, thru Summit or other?? Or a you looking for a better deal??? I think they want 445 for the kit with lifters... hth, Lefty71
The camshaft kit that I'm looking for is no longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back